Defensive Driving Course 4 – DDC4
Registration Is Closed
After careful consideration, and in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we have cancelled our Defensive Driving Course 4, (DDC4) course scheduled for Thursday, March 26th. We plan to reschedule this event in the near future.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Defensive Driving Course 4, (DDC4)
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
Time: 8 am to Noon
Location: FFVA Mutual‘s corporate office in Maitland, Florida
This 4-hour interactive training course motivates drivers to improve their behind-the-wheel behaviors. The result is
a more responsible driver who understands best practices that prevent injuries and even fatalities while operating
This event is offered at no additional cost for our agents and policyholders.
What is included? All attendees receive training, a guidebook and a National Safety Council (NSC) certificate of completion.
- Improve company bottom-line through reduced workplace auto accidents and claims
- Opportunity to demonstrate a company commitment toward employee safety
- Qualify for auto liability discounts after completing the course for employers and employees
- Reduce workers’ comp insurance costs, fleet premiums and liability exposure
- Taught by FFVA Mutual’s National Safety Council certified driving instructors