Make the transition back to work simple and seamless.
Implementing a successful Return to Work program helps transition injured employees back to work as soon as possible.
A personalized Return to Work (RTW) program offers employers and injured employees a detailed recovery roadmap, making the transition back to work simple and seamless. Through close collaboration, workers and managers can set clear expectations about safely returning to a modified or full-time schedule.
What is a Return to Work Program?
A Return to Work (RTW) program is a set of policies and procedures that supports employees’ return to a limited or light-duty capacity following a workplace injury or illness. When effectively organized, RTW programs can be adapted to the needs of each worker, leading to more proactive transition plans and less uncertainty for your management team.
Return to Work:
Building Trust & Supporting Relationships
The Value of a Return to Work Program
RTW Program Best Practices
Developing Effective Return to Work Policies
General Policy Ideas
Modified, Light-Duty Assignments:
What to Expect
Modified, Light-Duty Assignments
Return to Work “DIY Starter Kit”
Our Free Return to Work eBook has the Tools You Need!
5 Benefits of a RTW Program:
- Decreased medical, legal and disability claim costs
- Increased employee morale and productivity
- Reduced time expenses resulting from lost productivity
- Faster identification of workers’ comp fraud
- Motivated workers who want to return to work quickly and safely
Using our Return to Work eBook,
you can learn how to:
- Build trust and supportive relationships
- Implement best practices and personalized RTW plans
- Develop effective RTW procedures and general policy ideas
- Cultivate a supportive environment for injured employees
- Create a list of light-duty assignments for different scenarios
DOWNLOAD OUR Return to Work eBook
Get actionable insights that can help you build a successful Return to Work Program for your organization.