Personalized Return to Work
Implementing a successful program helps transition an injured employee back to work as soon as possible.
5 Benefits of a RTW Program
- Decreased medical, legal and disability claim costs
- Increased employee morale and productivity
- Reduced time expenses resulting from lost productivity
- Faster identification of workers’ comp fraud
- Motivated workers who want to return to work quickly and safely
Best Practices for Employers
- Immediately report all workplace injuries
- The most important feature of an effective RTW program is positive communication. Open dialogue between employer, employee, claims adjuster and medical providers can help everyone stay on the same page while an injured worker transitions back to a regular schedule.
- When determining light duty assignments, focus on the abilities and interests of the injured worker along with the recommendations of the treating physician.
- Share your RTW program with employees so they know what to expect
Our Free eBook has the Tools You Need!
Would you like to build and grow a successful Return to Work program? We’re here to help! Our eBook is packed with insights and digital resources including:
- Building Trust and Supporting Relationships
- The Value of a RTW Program and Best Practices
- Developing Effective Policies and General Policy Ideas
- Modified, Light-Duty Assignments: What to Expect with Examples
- Return to Work “DIY Starter Kit” with links to Printable Resources and Worksheets!