FFVA Mutual’s 3Q 2020 Financial Results
As we sprint toward the completion of an unprecedented 2020 filled with challenges, disruption and uncertainty, it is important for all of us to pause and focus on the personal and professional things that we are thankful for. I am especially grateful for the FFVA Mutual Team and our business partners that, in spite of the challenges, are driving FFVA Mutual toward a successful 2020. I am also pleased to share our latest financial results for the nine months ending September 30, 2020.
FFVA Mutual’s 3Q 2020 Financial Highlights:
- Net Admitted Assets $334.2 million
- Direct Written Premium $76.6 million*
- Policyholder Surplus $176.1 million
- Net Underwriting Gain $5.5 million
- Net Income $4.7 million
- Net Investment Gain $7.4 million
- Loss Ratio of 47.48%
- Year to Date Combined Ratio (excluding dividends) of 90.46%
*Combined FFVA Mutual and FFVA Select Direct Written Premium
From all of us at FFVA Mutual, have a joyous holiday season and a happy and successful 2021. Thank you for choosing FFVA Mutual for trusted workers’ comp solutions.
President & CEO
Learn more about the Top 5 Solutions We Offer Every Employer here