7 Questions with Paul Evans
Solutionist Spotlight: Paul Evans
- What do you think is the most important quality needed for success? I think the most important quality needed for success is consistency. If you can be consistent with the same job you’ll always be successful.
- What’s your favorite memory/moment about a solution you helped an agent, insured, claimant with? I helped a woman on the phone to log into our new TRUsolution portal. She was so happy I was able to get her in the system, she called Monica Ituarte to let her know how well of a job I did.
- Which day of the work week are you the most productive? Definitely Wednesday. It’s right in the middle of the week so I want to get most things done by then, so Fridays can be relaxed.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Major league baseball player or a cop.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Golf, play video games, watch anime and line dancing.
- What is your most treasured possession? My cat Tig.
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why? Cooperstown, NY when I was 12 for a baseball tournament. I was able to see the baseball hall of fame and it was the best experience ever.