7 Questions with Monica Ituarte
In this Solutionist Spotlight, we’re catching up with Monica Ituarte, FFVA Mutual’s Supervisor of Underwriting Assistants. Get to know Monica’s hidden talents, love of pets and adventures in her answers to our 7 questions below.
Solutionist Spotlight: Monica Ituarte
- What do you think is the most important quality needed for success?
Having a positive attitude and determination.
- Which day of the work week are you the most productive?
Monday is my most productive day. I am rested and ready for a full week ahead. Come Wednesday I am starting to lose my pizazz.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Texas Ranger. Because who wasn’t a Chuck Norris fan?
- Do you have any “hidden talents” to share?
I used to play several instruments, French horn, trumpet, trombone and flute, and was really good at it. I can’t read the music sheets, but I learned from listening to the music.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
I spend time in my backyard trying to update my landscape and loving on my fur babies. I have two German Shepherds named Ovechkin & Neiko, two poodle mixes, Bentley & Jasper, and thanks to a lovely coworker I now have two guinea pigs, Maui & Bowie. So maybe not as much time in my garden any more.
- What is the first (or last) concert you attended?
Last concert was at the Amway with Garth Brooks. My daughter and I had nosebleed seats and somehow got lucky… Garth Brooks sent his staff to bring people from nosebleed section down to the front row, and we were chosen. We had a blast!
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Buenos Aires, Argentina. So many beautiful sights to visit. And Necochea, Argentina, beautiful beach but the water is so cold.
Looking for more Solutionist Spotlights? Click here