As a specialty insurance company, our focus is on controlling workers' compensation costs through a professional staff that is conversant in every facet of workers' compensation insurance.
We believe the unique combination of prevention-driven loss control and proactive claims management has made us an industry leader in controlling costs within our company and for the insureds we serve.
- We believe our insureds are a valued asset which is reflected by our responsive service.
- Our staff individually and collectively gives us a competitive advantage with their attitude, competence, and commitment.
- Solutions are the product we produce. We solve problems that are related to the cost of doing business, understanding risk, and implementing decisions that achieve favorable results.
Our core values are the foundation of our business principles.
- We concentrate on markets where our company can maintain a leadership position.
- We are committed to the use of sound underwriting principles, effective loss control services, and proactive claims management.
- We control premium growth to maintain a superior level of service to our insureds.
- Operating profits are protected through diligent expense control.
- Continuous evaluation and refinement of the company promote profitability and accountability.
FFVA Mutual has a clear vision of strategies for continued success. We maintain strong agency relationships, marketing focus, and solid capitalization, allowing us to maintain market share and pricing integrity regardless of market conditions.
The reward for following these principles is measured by our long-term relationships with insureds and agents, as well as the long tenure of our employees.
Market Strength & Diversity
Our strength comes through the long-term relationships we have with our employees, insureds, and business partners. Our success is based upon sharing knowledge, building trust, maintaining financial integrity, and respect for people.
- A.M. Best A- (Excellent), FSC VIII rating
- A+ reinsurance protection
- 100% dividend payout since the Company's inception
- Competitive products
- FFVA Mutual is licensed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- We continue to expand the classes of business we will insure.
FFVA Mutual has maintained market share and pricing integrity despite the volatility within the workers' compensation market.
The FFVA Mutual Advantage
What People Say About Us
Claims Management Services
The employees at FFVA Mutual have been so very helpful in the claims process and how the claims are handled. I have been very fortunate to work with a couple of the claim adjusters and can honestly say that the adjusters are very friendly and professional and go out of their way to make sure that customer service is a top priority to them. One of my claims was very sensitive this past year and the adjuster handling this claim made sure that my needs were met and any questions or concerns I had were taken care of in a very timely manner. I am very satisfied with the service that I have received with FFVA Mutual. Keep up the wonderful work."
FFVA Mutual’s service and support is exceptional ... unmatched by any prior company’s claim service. The benefit of being assigned one adjuster who knows our business only enhances the quality and quick turnaround experienced with every claim. For the first time in my career I know each claim is processed responsibly and I now have a person I can call when a question or unique situation arises."
My experience with FFVA Mutual’s claim service is that they are responsive, professional, and probably most importantly, willing to be proactive in working with clients so that when a claim does happen the process works as it should to help the injured person get well and to minimize the impact to our clients. The claim service at FFVA Mutual is outstanding."
I have been practicing workers’ compensation law since 1985 and have represented hundreds of employers/carriers over the years and can say without hesitation that FFVA Mutual is second to none in claims handling skills and employer-client service".
Loss Control Services
FFVA Mutual has inspired and in turn lowered our company’s workers’ comp loss ratio, which ,of course, is what we need during these tough economic times. On job site visits, suggestions were made by their representatives, which were tailored to suit our needs. This advice then led to solutions, which paved the way to accident reduction, for which we are grateful to FFVA Mutual."
FFVA Mutual excels in every area of service to their clients. Quick response to claims, excellent care to our employees, vast knowledge concerning safety training, and they stay in touch with you by phone calls and quarterly visits. Never has our company been so satisfied with a workers’ compensation insurance company, and their premiums are the lowest we have found in 10 years."
Our recent ergonomic review with FFVA immediately brought benefits to the employees of our company. The FFVA team quickly assessed areas of concern with each unique workstation and provided real time 'fixes' to the problems at no additional costs. Many of us were hurting ourselves and didn’t know it. There were many smiles and ah-ha moments when we followed the team's suggestions. Every company should undergo an ergonomic review. Thank you, FFVA Mutual!"
FFVA Mutual Loss Control has been a blessing to our company. They have assisted us a great deal with establishing a top-notch safety program. They have used all their knowledge and resources to help us create a better work environment. Always eager to help, FFVA Mutual Loss Control has benefited our company more than any other company in the past."