I am pleased to report FFVA Mutual’s Financial Highlights for the six months ending June 30, 2017:
• Net Admitted Assets of $350.2 million compared to $335.1 million through six months in 2016.
• Policyholder Surplus of $165.6 million compared to $148.7 million prior year to date.
• Net Underwriting Gain of $5.3 million compared to $5.3 through six months in 2016.
• Net Income of $6.9 million compared to $5.2 million prior year to date.
• Net Investment Gain of $5.7 million compared to $4.0 over the same period in 2016.
• Direct Loss Ratio of 47.4%.
• Year to Date Combined Ratio of 83.3%.
At FFVA Mutual, we provide workers’ comp solutions for our agents and policyholders through exceptional underwriting, safety and claims services. As we look to a successful year-end, thank you for your trust and continued business.
President & CEO