Safety Leadership Academy
Due to overwhelming demand this event is at capacity and has closed. Please look for future events. Thank you.
On February 27, 2020 from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, we will be bringing our hands-on Safety Leadership Academy back to Maitland, Florida.
Designed for owners, safety leaders, or anyone responsible for managing workplace safety initiatives, this one-day event provides actionable takeaways to reduce injuries and related claim costs, and improve your company’s bottom line.
Offered at no cost to our agents and policyholders, the program also includes a Lunch & Learn panel with attorneys Jeffry J. Branham and Frank C. Wesighan from Dean Ringers Morgan & Lawton P.A.
- Safety and the Role of the Supervisor
- Motivation Employees for Safety Culture
- Understanding and Improving your Workers’ Compensation Experience Mod Rate
- Making the Business Case for Safety Programs – Return on Investment
- How a Successful Return to Work Program Improves Employee Morale and Productivity