Safety Leadership Academy
For hotel reservations at Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens FFVA Mutual’s special rate of $139/night click here or call 561-694-5833.
On October 29, 2019 from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, we will be bringing our hands-on Safety Leadership Academy to West Palm Beach, FL.
Designed for owners, safety leaders, or anyone responsible for managing workplace safety initiatives, this one-day event provides actionable takeaways to reduce injuries and related claim costs, and improve your company’s bottom line.
Offered at no cost to our agents and policyholders, the program also includes a Lunch & Learn panel with attorney Anthony M. Amelio and claims supervisor Vicki Hinkey.
*This “live” training event has been approved for 7 CEUS through the Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Insurance Agent and Agency Services.
- Safety and the Role of the Supervisor
- Motivation Employees for Safety Culture
- Understanding and Improving your Workers’ Compensation Experience Mod Rate
- Making the Business Case for Safety Programs – Return on Investment
- How a Successful Return to Work Program Improves Employee Morale and Productivity