Report an Injury
Employers, remember to report all claims within 24 hours.
Even if you don’t have all of the information, reporting a claim the day of the incident helps reduce claim costs.
Quick Online Reporting
- 1. Login to your policyholder account.
Missing login information? Email Customer Support or call 800-226-0666.
- 2. Select the “Report a Claim” tab, complete the online reporting form with the required employee and injury information and submit. You will receive an email confirmation with the assigned claim number.
Our claim process begins immediately after we receive a notice of injury. Within 24 hours, a designated claims adjuster will contact the employer, injured worker, and medical provider to determine the extent of the injury and establish claim reserves.
Updates to OSHA’s Recordkeeping Rule:
Reporting Fatalities and Severe Injuries
What am I required to report under the new rule?
Employers now must call OSHA’s 24-hour hotline at 1-800-321-OSHA (6742) to report the following work-related incidents:
• Fatalities (within 8 hours)
• Inpatient hospitalizations of one or more employees (within 24 hours)
• Amputations (within 24 hours)
• Losses of an eye (within 24 hours)
Click here to learn more.
Ways to Report a Claim to FFVA Mutual
321-214-0235 or 321-214-0234