FFVA Mutual’s financials for the year ending December 31, 2015 are consistent with the profitable growth we experienced over the last several years.
2015 Year-End Financial Highlights:
- Net Admitted Assets $317.6 million
- Direct Written Premium $115.9 million
- Policyholder Surplus $143.5 million
- Net Underwriting Gain $12.8 million
- Net Income $12.0 million
- Net Investment Gain $8.4 million
- Loss Ratio 50.7%
- Combined Ratio (excluding dividends) 89.8%
I’d like to thank our dedicated agents, employees and board of directors for a strong financial close to another successful year. As your workers’ comp carrier, our team will continue to provide you and your customers with outstanding underwriting, safety and claim solutions.
President & CEO