I’m pleased to share FFVA Mutual’s mid-year financials that continue our upward profitable growth.
2016 2nd Quarter Financial Results:
- Net Admitted Assets $335.1 million
- Policyholder Surplus $148.7 million
- Net Underwriting Gain $ 5.0 million
- Net Income $ 5.2 million
- Net Investment Gain $ 4.0 million
- Loss Ratio 48.9%
- Combined Ratio (excluding Dividends) 84.6%
With renewal season right around the corner, thank you for keeping FFVA Mutual top of mind for your customer’s workers’ comp needs.
President & CEO
Celebrating 60 years. Rated A- by A.M. Best, FFVA Mutual insures a variety of industries in 10 licensed states (AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA).
Click here to view and download our marketing materials.