Webcast – OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Webcast – OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements – Injury Logs and Reporting
Join our OSHA Recordkeeping Webcast for the latest updates
Many employers with more than 10 employees are required to keep a record of serious work-related injuries and illnesses. Do you know your company’s OSHA recordkeeping obligations?
OSHA requires employers to complete and regularly update OSHA 300’s which documents workplace injuries and illnesses. There are three forms related to this OSHA Standard and we will discuss all three.
Here’s what we’ll cover during this OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements webcast:
- Who is Required to Keep Records?
- COVID-19 Recordkeeping Requirements
- Where and When to Post OSHA Logs
- Reporting vs. Recording
- Determining if a Case is Recordable on the Log
- When to post the Summary in your facility
- When to upload 300A Summary to OSHA’s Website
- And more
Register for our OSHA Recordkeeping webcast
View and register for upcoming and on-demand safety webcasts
Looking for more safety inspiration? Request safety training for your workplace.