Webcast – Defensive Driving
July 26 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The leading cause of occupational fatalities is vehicle crashes. Employers pay significant costs for motor vehicle crashes, not to mention injured employees, liability risks and legal expenses. Since 2020, 45% of all fatal crashes were engaged in risky behaviors behind the wheel, and in fact, 94% of all crashes are caused by human behavior.
Everything a driver does behind the wheel is a choice. We will discuss impacts of the wrong choice and how to reframe thought process to make the proper choice.
During this webcast we will discuss:
- How to respond to conditions out of drivers control
- Impacts of the wrong choice and how to reframe your thoughts and actions to make the safe choice while behind the wheel.
- Real world incidents and how to report accidents or injuries if you or a coworker are injured while driving for work
- Steps to take to avoid a motor vehicle accident
- Ways to address unwanted or risky behaviors of others while driving
View and register for upcoming and on-demand safety webcasts
Looking for more safety inspiration? Request safety training for your workplace.