Even in the safest environments, injuries happen. If and when they do, our claims team is there to coordinate appropriate medical treatments, manage claims to reduce costs, and assist with return to work transitions.
Having an in-house claims department means our staff has easy access to information from underwriters and safety consultants that can be quickly shared with agents and employers.
Our Claims Service Advantages
24/7 injury reporting (bilingual staff)
- Individually assigned claims adjuster for each employer
- In-house medical bill reviewers maximize claim savings and avoid duplicate payments
- Lower adjuster caseloads ensure responsive services
- Medical service provider payments average 14 days versus the 30-day industry standard
- Nurse case manager provides expertise to ensure quality medical services
- Special Investigative Unit (SIU) researches suspected fraud cases
- Three-point contact (employer, injured worker and medical provider) established within 24 hours after notice of injury