7 Questions with Angie Helgeson
Last modified on June 22nd, 2021
In this month’s Solutionist Spotlight, we’re chatting with Angie Helgeson, FFVA Mutual’s Director of Product and Agency Relations. With 30+ years of underwriting and leadership experience in workers’ compensation, her knowledge, relationships and cheerful personality inspire us every day.
Get to know Angie better through her answers to our 7 questions!
Solutionist Spotlight: Angie Helgeson
- What 3 words best describe FFVA Mutual? History, Service – and most importantly, People.
- Do you have a favorite quote or line from a movie? “Whatever you do for yourself dies with you. Whatever you do for others, lives forever.”
- How do you define success? To me, success means bringing your personal best every day.
- What do you like to do in your spare time?I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, boating, going to the beach and motorcycle riding.
- What is your favorite sport and why? College football – we live in the South! Go Gators!
- What music is on your iPhone/Android phone? Country music and, of course, a little Rock ‘n Roll
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why? Ireland, it’s beautiful and the people are humble and kind.
Looking for more Solutionist Spotlights? Click here