- This event has passed.
Webcast – Drug-Free Workplace
March 11 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Many employers miss out on workers’ comp credits and experience higher claim costs by not implementing a Drug-Free Workplace (DFWP) program. Don’t be one of them!
In our webcast we’ll discuss:
- Reasons why to implement
- Ways to customize your program
- Post-accident treatment and testing
- How medical marijuana may impact your DFWP program
- Employer and supervisor responsibilities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services.
Nick Mirowsky of Total Compliance Network (TCN), will be joining us on this webcast. He has been implementing drug-free workplace state programs since 1992, providing consulting services, and administrates drug-testing for over 10,000 companies nationwide. This a great opportunity to have your questions answered by an expert!