Safety Foundations [Maitland, FL]
March 18 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Whether you are new to the role of safety or a veteran safety manager/supervisor overseeing your company’s work areas, our Safety Foundations is a single-day event packed with easy to implement ways to establish or improve your company’s safety program.
Topics with a Focus on Safety Programs Include:
- Getting the Most From Your Safety Committee
- Conducting Safety Audits & Inspections
- Company Vehicle Program Elements
- Effective Accident Investigations
- Elements of a Written Safety Program
This event also includes a Lunch & Learnand discussion panel featuring: Nick Mirowsky a Drug-Free Workplace Consultant
Safety Foundations is offered free of charge for FFVA Mutual agents and policyholders.