Claims Management Services
24-Hour Claim Reporting
FFVA Mutual offers its policyholders three convenient options for reporting claims.
- Call us by using our toll-free number 800-226-0666 to speak with a claims team member during regular business hours. A claims adjuster is on call to receive a notice of injury after close of business hours.
- Fax information to: 321-214-0235 or 321-214-0234
- Report online (additional details below)
Please do not delay in reporting a claim. Even if you do not have all the necessary information, reporting the claim on the day of the incident is ideal for controlling claim costs.
Online Claims Reporting
It is quick and easy to use!
We understand that time is valuable and anticipate that our advanced technology will allow you to report injuries in less time and with less paperwork. It works in four easy steps.
- Click the Login Now button above to log in to your account. Missing login information can be obtained by sending a login request to CustomerService@ffva.com.
- Select the "Report a Claim" tab, provide the required information regarding the employee and injury by completing the online reporting form, and then submit the information. For your records and future correspondence, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the assigned claim number.
- One of our claims representatives may contact you if additional information is needed about your claim. Learn More..."What Information is Needed When An Accident Occurs" is available above.
- FFVA Mutual's professional claims staff will handle the rest.
The management of a claim begins immediately upon notification of an injury. The designated claims adjuster team contacts the employer, the injured worker, and the medical provider within twenty-four hours to determine the extent of the injury and to establish proper claim reserves.
Be sure to check out our many other online resources including:
- Medical provider and facility search capability
- State-specific notice of injury and wage certification forms