Training – Safety Leadership Academy [Lawrenceville, GA]
May 24 @ 8:00 am - May 25 @ 4:30 pm
Attention Safety Leaders
FFVA Mutual’s hands-on Safety Leadership Academy is packed with easy to implement procedures to improve your safety program, prevent and reduce costs associated with injuries that impact your company’s bottom line, and enhance operational efficiencies through safety performance systems/practices.
A highlight of the Academy is a panel discussion with attorneys, claims and underwriting experts.
This two-day event has been developed specifically for anyone responsible for safety management initiatives (owner, manager, supervisor, safety professional), is provided at no cost to FFVA Mutual’s agents and policyholders, and includes lunch both days.
Attendees receive course handouts, a certificate of completion and access to all session modules.
Academy Course Highlights:
- Effective Accident Investigations
- Effective Documentation & Record keeping
- Hidden Cost of Accidents
- Motivating Employees for Safety Culture
- Return to Work Programs
- Health and Safety for Supervisors
- Conducting Safety Audits & Inspections
- The Value of Safety Committees
- Making The Business Case for Safety (ROI)
- Understanding and Improving your Mod Rate
- Company Vehicle Safety Program Elements