[Training] Defensive Driving Course 4 | DDC4
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Defensive Driving Course 4, (DDC4)
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Time: 8 am to Noon
Location: FFVA Mutual, 800 Trafalgar Court, Maitland, Florida 32751 [map]
Open to all FFVA Mutual policyholder employees, this training course is designed to motivate drivers to improve their behind-the-wheel behaviors and attitudes. It is an interactive, 4-hour class that reviews key skills and techniques through videos, knowledge checks and 2-D animations to avoid collisions and reduce future violations. The result is a more responsible driver who understands best practices that prevent injuries and even fatalities while operating a motor vehicle.
Who should take this course? Anyone who drives a vehicle for your company.
What is included? All attendees receive training, a guidebook and a National Safety Council (NSC) certificate of completion.
- Improve company bottom-line through reduced workplace auto accidents and claims
- Opportunity to demonstrate a company commitment toward employee safety
- Qualify for auto liability discounts after completing the course for employers and employees
- Reduce workers’ comp insurance costs, fleet premiums and liability exposure
- Taught by FFVA Mutual’s National Safety Council certified driving instructors