Return to Work Assistance
Implementing a Return to Work (RTW) program helps to transition an injured employee back to work as soon as possible.
- Decreases medical, legal and disability claim costs
- Increases employee morale and productivity
- Reveals potential fraud claims sooner
- Reduces lost time expenses
- May lower employer’s experience modification factor
Best Practices for Employers
- Consistent communication is important for a successful RTW program
- Immediately report all workplace injuries
- Focus on the abilities and interests of the injured worker along with the recommendations of the treating physician when determining modified duty assignments. View Job Demands Analysis form
- Share your RTW program with employees so they know what to expect
Employers, for additional ways to reduce your claim costs through an effective RTW program contact our claims center at 800-226-0666.