7 Questions with Mitzi Earnhardt
Our latest Solutionist Spotlight is shining brightly on Mitzi Earnhardt, FFVA Mutual’s claims adjuster for South Carolina and western North Carolina. With nearly 30 years experience in the industry, she is known for her adventurous spirit. Get to know Mitzi better through her answers to our 7 questions!
Solutionist Spotlight: Mitzi Earnhardt
- What 3 traits define you?
Honest, Hard-working, Dependable
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a CPA and studied accounting before discovering the Risk Management field. My numbers background has helped me in my current job.
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My English Bulldog Grace.
- Tell us something about yourself that might surprise us.
I am adventurous – I have skydived and zip-lined over the rain forests in Costa Rica.
- What makes FFVA Mutual different from other workers’ comp carriers?
FFVA Mutual focuses on forming and maintaining positive relationships with agents and employers and providing excellent customer service.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Working a full-time job while attending night classes at UNC-Charlotte and obtaining my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Risk Management with Honors.
- How do you define success?
Facing challenges head-on with a positive attitude and 100% effort.
Looking for more Solutionist Spotlights? Click here