Establishing a strong safety culture reduces injuries and saves claim costs. Every year, our safety team nominates employers insured by FFVA Mutual to be considered for an annual Safety Award.
Our 2014 Safety Award recipients will be revealed spring 2015. The two categories are:
Commitment to Safety Award
Recognizes outstanding efforts in implementing an effective and comprehensive workplace safety program.
Safety Achievement Award
Recognizes improved efforts toward health and safety in the workplace. Congratulations to the 2013 award recipients!
2013 Commitment to Safety Award Winner:
Champion Chevrolet in Johnson City, TN
2013 Safety Achievement Award Winners:
- Florida Emergency Physicians in Maitland, FL
- Chambers Drum Company in Fairburn, GA
- Rabey Electric Company, Inc. in Savannah, GA
- J.E. Abercrombie, Inc. in Jacksonville, FL
- Grimes Heating & Air Conditioning in Fort Pierce, FL
- H & H Plumbing in Boca Raton, FL
- The Moorings Yacht & Country Club in Vero Beach, FL
- 5 Star Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Brooksville, FL
- Coatings 2000 in Charlotte, NC