Loss Control Services
Loss Control is an essential part of our company philosophy to reduce employers' costs. The mission of loss control is to identify workplace conditions that can cause worker injury and assist employers in correcting those conditions. The goal is to help employers prevent claims, which directly impacts the cost of their workers' compensation insurance.
Professional loss control consultants can provide the following loss control services:
- Identify hazards or risk factors that may result in a claim and recommend an appropriate preventative action plan.
- Provide accident analysis reports before and after an incident, including the frequency, type, and severity of a claim.
- Educate employers on the hidden claims costs (legal, lost productivity, employee morale).
- Help employers understand and meet compliance requirements.
- Work with employers to reduce the frequency and severity of claims.
- Provide assistance in the development of employer safety programs and perform periodic safety audits.
- Provide assistance in identifying and conducting appropriate safety training.
- Conduct Industrial Hygiene Testing (Air, Sound and Floor) and Ergonomic Assessment.
When choosing a workers' compensation insurance company, it is important to choose one who has a proactive loss control philosophy.